Who are our GGP Students?
"GGP" students are Baylor undergraduate students on a "pathway" to full study at Baylor University. They fully participate in campus life (live, eat and study on campus), but unlike other new freshmen they take English for Academic Purposes courses in addition to general Baylor courses. Once GGP students successfully complete the pathway program, they "matriculate" and become regular undergraduate students.
Your GGP and Baylor journey is sure to be an exciting one! As a current student at Baylor, it is important to stay informed about all of opportunities, expectations, and resources. Read the Frequently Asked Questions page to answer many of the questions you might have.
Part of being a Baylor Bear is getting involved on campus and in the community. Here are a few ways to get involved...
- Check out Student Activities to find out about events across campus and student organizations to join.
- Cheer on our sports teams and be a part of Baylor Gameday by running the Baylor Line or joining the Bear Pit
- Join one of our 11 multicultural associations and share your passions at events sponsored by the Department of Multicultural Affairs
We want you to succeed and achieve your goals. Using important campus resources will help you along your Baylor journey.
- The Paul L. Foster Success Center is your one-stop location for academic support from academic advising, tutoring, and mentoring.
- The Baylor Counseling Center is where you can go to talk about your mental, emotional, social, and relational well-being.
- The Baylor Health Services offers medical care and patient education to all students.