International Student Academic Support
The International Student Academic Support (ISAS) office provides academic and English language support to international students that might be struggling in their classes. This is a partnership of the Center for Global Engagement, the Global Gateway Program, and the Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE). Specifically, the ISAS is designed to help any international student:
- increase English understanding of assignments, upcoming exams, or lectures.
- make a plan to improve English language skills needed for academic success.
- provide academic tools and resources to help make learning more successful.
- connect with other services available at Baylor like the Tutoring Center, the Writing Center, the Counseling Center, etc.
Click HERE to make an appointment in Navigate to meet with the ISAS Specialist.
The ISAS office located in Sid Richardson, West Wing Basement 029.
Information for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are encouraged to refer international students that might need English language support through one of the following:
- Submit a Referral on Navigate:
- Choose the category ‘International Student Needs Academic Support’ and add a short note explaining the situation
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Professor Debra Wainscott
Phone: (254) 710-2670