Social Media Takeover
#BearsAbroad Social Media Takeover
Have amazing photos from your term abroad? Still abroad and interested in sharing your experience on social media?
Baylor Study Abroad would like to invite all previous #BearsAbroad as well as students who have been accepted to a program to take over our Instagram account @BearsAbroad or craft a post/story/blog describing their time abroad.
The purpose of this takeover is to showcase you and your experience abroad. Students are encouraged to post photos of their study abroad destination in addition to places they've traveled.
- Students must follow us at @bearsabroad and allow us to follow your Instagram handle
- If selected students will be assigned one week/a few days during which they take over the Instagram Account (username and password will be emailed the day before)
- Students are asked to post pictures and stories once a day (multiple posts are encouraged!) during their week takeover
- All content must be appropriate! This means no alcohol/drugs, illegal activity, nudity, high-risk behavior, or inappropriate behavior.
- Or students may select to create an individual post and have it posted on their behalf
- Stay true to your unique experiences and have fun!
Click on the form here for more details and to apply.